Yamaha Star Stryker banner

SlipStreamer SS-20 Installation

6K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  idkorcare 
#1 ·
There is a pretty good YouTube video on the basics of stalling the SlipStreamer . The only thing I thought was missing were placement pictures. So to spare other Strykers the pain I went through I figured I'd post them here at least to give you an idea for where to place the claps and rod directions.

#16 ·
I feel like it performs better than the batwing fairing but I'm keeping the batwing for looks over function...:suspicious:

After I painted mine(on the inside) I was much happier with the look and people would ask me all the time where they could find the same "batwing". If it did not have the gnarly gap I would still be rocking it. I ended up putting my tool bag in the gap but it was still funky looking.

#14 ·
That is a good question! I have no other point of reference other than the bullet cowl I had on there before. I will put it like this way, at 90 mph I don't feel like I'm in a bubble but I don't feel like I'm about to be blown off the bike like I did with the cowl. I adjusted it and put it higher but I won't have an opportunity to test again for a couple of weeks. I will report back then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.