Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Speedo Face

136K views 768 replies 89 participants last post by  The_Joker 
#1 ·
So, I got L&M's speedo face but wasn't too happy with it... So I decided to design a few of my own. This one's the first of (probably) many to come. ;)

****EDIT****

By request, you can browse some of the designs available on the website (yeah, this whole thing led to me putting up a site):

http/::www.bikermojo.com

If you have specific design ideas and/or requests, feel free to email me at info@bikermojo.com.

Ride on!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That does look nice. I've PM'd ya

#12 ·
Skematik said:
Excellent work!! 8)
How did you go about creating the template to create onto? I've been thinking about creating my own speedo face,.... but wondered if there was an easy way to create or download the blank size/ shape template....? ???
I took off my stock faceplate, scanned it, and went to work in Photoshop - I can email you a PSD file with the blank black template if you like. PM me for my email addy...

#15 ·
Yosemite said:
I have access to a vinyl printer. do you think if you put a sticker over the stock speedo it would work?
Ya, I think it would. I wouldn't put it on the stock one though - I'd put the vinyl onto a sheet of transparency (easy to find at Staples, etc) and screw that down in place of the stock. My LM face was essentially a sticker on a thin sheet of rigid plastic. I just didn't like the way they did the holes for the indicator lights - they're REALLY hard to see, especially in daytime (which is when I do most of my riding). Overall, it seemed kind of "slapped together" for the $40 I paid. LOVE LM's stuff; this one was the exception.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.