Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'd like to see what those look like installed. I like the idea of moving the controls forward, but the 3" ones partially cover the view of the chin scoop.

·
Registered
192 Posts
They also look pretty stocked for parts so you dont have to run to the store several times

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
TEMCO said:
They also look pretty stocked for parts so you dont have to run to the store several times
They looked like the were thought out. It seems that they have counter sunk the bolts so you don't need the spacers.

·
Registered
298 Posts
They look like 3" forwards not 2". If it was 2" the rear bolt would line up with the front bolt as the spread on the bolts are 2" apart. They look nice!
LM

·
Registered
178 Posts
The only concern I have is that there is a mention "Pictures are for illustration only. All applications are different". When I looked them up on amazon.com they had the same picture displayed for the Roadstar. On Cruiser customizing they didn't have a picture of the kit, just a shot of a bike that I don't believe was even a stryker, and they listed it as a 3" extension. For $100 I would like to be sure what I am getting.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes it does. Copy and paste the part number into google and see how many places show it for Suzuki velusia and roadstars, no mention of Stryker's. Maybe they are more of a universal fit than I know, but it makes me cautious.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts