Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a heavy heart that I need to put "Red" up for sale. I have gotten a lot of good wind therapy out of her but due to some recurring neck and back issues, I am not able to get out on her as much as I would like. 9885 miles

LOTS of MODS:
Ivan ECU reimage
240 Michelin fatty on back
Cobra 2-1 slip on
Cobra Fuel tuner
Corbin Custom made All Leather seat with rider and passenger removable back support
Original seat and short quick release backrest w/rack was custom shaped and covered by Rich Phillips Leather
Stock air box conversion to cone intake
Kuryakan;
  • Premium ISO Grips with helmet lock ends
  • ISO shifter and brake pegs
  • Swing wings for both rider and passenger
Cobra luggage rack
Quick release windshield
Still have the stock muffler
Wired for Battery Tender
Zumo Mount on handlebar
Harbor Freight Motorcycle lift
I also have an new/never used Cobra Power Pro Black tuner that I just never got around to putting on it.

Asking $7,900 for everything. I am in the St Louis area. Hate to part with her. She is a great bike. Has been kept in a garage and winters on batter tender and motorcycle lift

Message me if you are interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I see 2 different luggage racks. I can't find the OEM Tall rack 27D-F48B0-R0-00 (midnight/black), since they quite making them. Can you tell me what yours is so I can look for it in black?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see 2 different luggage racks. I can't find the OEM Tall rack 27D-F48B0-R0-00 (midnight/black), since they quite making them. Can you tell me what yours is so I can look for it in black?
The rack currently on the bike behind the Corbin seat is the "Cobra 02-4270 Solo Formed Rack". Don't think it comes in black. But I know Cobra does make black backrest and luggage racks that would probably fit if you wanted to switch out the entire set up. The rack and backrest in the picture with just the seat, is the stock short backrest and rack and stock seat that were both recovered.
Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts