Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just over 3100 miles on this bike. Showroom condition.

Mods include LED rear light and turn signals, Cobra exhaust plus Power Commander.

I have new "cat eye" driving lights/turn signals, low profile windscreen, and Cobra chrome radiator frame. Just haven't gotten them installed yet.

Just had its spring service with new oil and filter, coolant flush/fill, new battery, and PA inspection.

Link to Craigslist ad: 2012 Yamaha Stryker (Raven) XVS13CB(C) - motorcycles/scooters - by...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just over 3100 miles on this bike. Showroom condition.

Mods include LED rear light and turn signals, Cobra exhaust plus Power Commander.

I have new "cat eye" driving lights/turn signals, low profile windscreen, and Cobra chrome radiator frame. Just haven't gotten them installed yet.

Just had its spring service with new oil and filter, coolant flush/fill, new battery, and PA inspection.

Link to Craigslist ad: 2012 Yamaha Stryker (Raven) XVS13CB(C) - motorcycles/scooters - by...
20150823_122225.jpg
20150823_122511.jpg

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
1,036 Posts
Good price!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked at the local market offerings on Craigslist and what was listed on ebay (nationwide). Everything (except 1) was priced much higher than KBB/NADA values. Most listings I saw were at least $6000, and many were over $7000. The one exception that I saw was a nice 2012 with 16k miles on ebay. It sold with just 1 bid for $4000. It was in Washington state, so unless you were close, it was not worth bidding on. Market is stronger here in eastern PA.

I had dealers offering me between $4000 and $4800, depending on the value of what I was trading for. I knew I could do better on my own. So, I listed it for $7000 on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. I got nothing from the Craigslist ad, but lots of interest from FB, including the buyer for $6500. Believe it or not, that's exactly what I bought it for (barely used) in 2015.

My buyer wasn't interested in the extra goodies that I had collected for the Stryker, but hadn't installed yet. So, those are up for grabs in a post above!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts