Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2014 Stryker about a week ago and absolutely loving it. This is my second bike. My first was a 1983 Honda CX650c and needless to say it is two different worlds. So far I've already put Viking Side pocket saddlebags on it and am getting a National Cycle Switchblade 2 Up windshield to put on it. Eventually I'd like to get a mustang touring seat with backrest and highway bars of some sort. I've looked into the idea if getting floorboards or kuryakyn swingwing pegs in the future as well but I'm trying not to get ahead of myself mod wise. But excited to get to talk to other people who love these bikes and know far more than I do about them.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a great looking bike - she's a keeper. I can recommend the mini-floorboards, they make the bike as comfy as a sofa - don't think I could ever go back.
I was looking into floorboards of some sort eventually. I wear a size 14 so it'd be nice to have more room to rest my feet lol. I looked into the Kuryakyn Swingwing Pegs and heard people used vstar floorboards as well. How much extra room do the mini floorboards make?

·
Super Moderator
859 Posts
I kinda went the other direction and installed some Yamaha dirt bike steel trap style pegs. Work great if your boots have big treads, but not so well with smooth soled boots. I'm looking for some new pegs at the moment, but never got into floorboard style.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up a 2014 Stryker about a week ago and absolutely loving it. This is my second bike. My first was a 1983 Honda CX650c and needless to say it is two different worlds. So far I've already put Viking Side pocket saddlebags on it and am getting a National Cycle Switchblade 2 Up windshield to put on it. Eventually I'd like to get a mustang touring seat with backrest and highway bars of some sort. I've looked into the idea if getting floorboards or kuryakyn swingwing pegs in the future as well but I'm trying not to get ahead of myself mod wise. But excited to get to talk to other people who love these bikes and know far more than I do about them. View attachment 124132
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle
Got me the same one!! I love it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts