Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby got back ;)

mounted the 250 Dunlop E3 yesterday. WOW what a differance, havent riden with it on but the height is very differant and it looks AMAZING

The only modding i had to do was trim the lower belt guard slightly. Or you can just leave it off. Keep in mind that i have the low and mean rear fender. I dont know if it will fit with the stock fender.

heres some before pics

now to the GOODIES :D

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
that tire looks sick.....made me contiplate getting one when mine
finally gives out. I only heard of one guy doing the dunlop 250 on
the raider and he had to some modifications so I think I may stick
to what I have. If all you have to deal with is the lower belt guard
Id say go for it guys....this tire looks great on that rim, and it is
reasonably priced.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Schimbo did you measure to see how much it raised your bike? Looks great, just wondering how much height you have to give up to put one on. From the photos it looks at least a inch or more.

·
Registered
259 Posts
That tire looks amazing! You were able to fit it on the stock rims? I wonder if the stock fender would fit? If not, it gives me another reason to get the L&M fender. You guys werent kidding about the MOD bug. It got my ass quick!!! I just bought the radiator cover from L$M minutes ago. Received the back rest for my wife's comfort on Tuesday and immediately installed it which she loves (happy wife, happy Ed).

·
Registered
968 Posts
I really like the look of that tire! I also really like the way the bike handles the way it is! The height difference would give more peg clearance wich it needs, it would steepen the steering a little but not much. I'm wondering how it will feel when you lean it over, will the back end feel like it's lifting or nice and smooth like now? Please keep us posted when you get it out there.
Nice work, its looking good!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Yo "SCHIMBO".............. U ride with that phat rear tire yet? Please let us know how it rids bro.... Are the sidewall of the tires touching the inside swingarm at all? whats the clearance on that?? Pic?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts