Yamaha Star Stryker banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I hear it is in Maggie Valley next year again.......any news on what charity we will be helping? Or is it too early to
say.......no pressure roadkill lol. Just anxious. I could head up a ride next year also......take some pressure of that
off of ya. I've been to Caesars head and table rock before......long long time ago, as a teenager. I know there's a hike
to get to Ceasars head kind of like Devil's courthouse.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
dejablu110 said:
I hear it is in Maggie Valley next year again.......any news on what charity we will be helping? Or is it too early to
say.......no pressure roadkill lol. Just anxious. I could head up a ride next year also......take some pressure of that
off of ya. I've been to Caesars head and table rock before......long long time ago, as a teenager. I know there's a hike
to get to Ceasars head kind of like Devil's courthouse.
I'm waiting on rate quotes from the hotels and yes we will be in Maggie Valley again July 31 - Aug 4, 2013....if you want to put together a couple rides and need any help working up a map let me know....looking at adding Ceasars Head, Table Rock, Whitewater Falls, Lake Lure and Chimmney Rock plus a couple more

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
ROADKILL said:
StrykerJan said:
ROADKILL said:
The Brits have slain the Dragon....even StrykerJan

[/quote]

How cool do we look? 8)
[/quote]
Apparently you all lean to the right....glad you made it home.....now post some pics
[/quote]

Yes, and they are on the right side of the road. ;D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
j4patrice said:
ROADKILL said:
StrykerJan said:
ROADKILL said:
The Brits have slain the Dragon....even StrykerJan

[/quote]

How cool do we look? 8)
[/quote]
Apparently you all lean to the right....glad you made it home.....now post some pics
[/quote]

Yes, and they are on the right side of the road. ;D
[/quote]
Everyone else that rode the Dragon that day were going the other way....they had to be different... ;D

181 - 195 of 195 Posts