Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I haven’t posted in a long while. I haven’t been riding since my daughter was born last year. My priorities have changed, I feel that there’s too much at stake... So, today I finally decided to pull the plug and said goodbye to my Stryker. Sold it to someone that I feel is going to take good care of her. I’m sure gonna miss her but my life has other priorities now. I appreciate all the good advice that I received in this forum. Eventually I’ll get back to riding again, but not for many years...
So I wish you all good riddance, I will keep you all in my prayers... Ride safe guys...

Sincerely,

galo8

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Totally understandable. Take care of the baby...This lifestyle will always be around but family is what really matters.

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
845 Posts
We will keep you and the family in prayer also!

·
Registered
788 Posts
We get it... I did the same thing when the kids were little for a few years after a lifetime of riding. Couldn't stand it... went out and bought another bike. You'll be back :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I too did it when my son was five, sold my bike and gave up riding for 15 years but eventually went back to riding again. Actually, this time around the relapse is even worst, I ended up with 2 totally different bikes Stryker for cruising or overnight trips, and the FJR for multi-day trips. So I say Bon voyage for now but I assure you, you will be back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts