705 Posts
I already said all this basically lol

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not sure if anyone is still active about this topic, but I recently put v&h twin slash pipes on and I get sputter ONLY on decel.. And even then, its only when I down shift.. If I pull the clutch and coast it doesn't sputter. Nothing noticeable when driving other then that.. I also think the previous owner put the 30t sprocket on, I haven't counted teeth, but 60 on my speedo is about 55-56.. Is there a solution cheaper then a programmer is my question? It's not terrible, but its bothering me so, its gotta be fixed haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks everyone for the comments folks, very useful stuff. I'm bummed that this didn't work right away, wish I found out about these issues before deciding on the V&H pipes. Love the look/sound and the performance boost from the intake but this is a pain in the neck. I wonder if its the 2012 model stryker that has the most issues?

Basically it looks like I'm out 500 bucks on the AT because Cobra won't acknowledge an issue with V&H pipes on the stryker to where i can get a refund from Dennis Kirk. Whether its due to their lack of A/F range or whatever the case is, sucks that I fell for it.

So a few questions.

1. I've heard a lot about a wide band O2 sensor... where do I get one (can't seem to find it by searching the net)
2. Does anyone have V&H Twin Staggered with Cobra PowerFlo intake and the EJK (only those items) working or is there more needed to get this running right?

Thanks all!
I have the same setup..took a while to tune it in, but runs awesome now...settings are...g-1.5, y-3.5, r-.5, g/b3.5, y/b3.5,r/b3.5 and o2 unplugged. Also turned tps back 1/8 inch...2012 model..hope this helps

61 - 67 of 67 Posts