Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This month's winner will receive a Stryker Radiator Chin scoop from L&M...thanks again to Chris!
http://www.lowandmean.com/

Unfortunately the giveaway winner was selected randomly, because if it were up to me I would have picked someone else for two other reasons. ;D Two people were not included in the drawing since they did not post a picture of themselves in the photo as per the rules and others forgot to state why they selected this bike.

Anyway, the winner for the March Giveaway is....

MY LIFE!!!

Congrats!

·
8,693 Posts
Congrats MyLife!!. Can't wait to see your pics installed. I ordered mine on Friday regardless because My Luck never pans out! HEHEHEHE

·
Registered
967 Posts
Holly Sh*@$# ! ;D Can't believe it. When I came home from work on Friday there was a message on my answering machine about my order for the chin spoiler. Thought they just wanted to get the order right. Guess I'll call them Monday when I get home from work. I'm on eastern time here, anybody know where Low and Mean is located and the time difference and hours of business? This means I'll be able to get the reaper fender sooner now. :)

Started my bike for the first time today and went for a 8 mile ride. In 42* weather, just had to see how it felt. Feels great and the sound aint' bad either.

Thanks LOW And Mean and to the Stryker Forum. Pretty happy guy today.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well, obviously I wanted Desiree to win since it would save me money, but I still want to congratulate My Life on his lucky win.

You're going to like it. L&M creates some killer products.

L&M- We hit the Yamaha tent at AZ Bike Fest yesterday and there was no sign of you guys. What happened? I asked the Yamaha people about you and they said they were expecting you too.

The custom red Stryker is even more amazing in person that it is in the pictures. This is definitely one sharp looking bike.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ares said:
Well, obviously I wanted Desiree to win since it would save me money, but I still want to congratulate My Life on his lucky win.

L&M- We hit the Yamaha tent at AZ Bike Fest yesterday and there was no sign of you guys. What happened? I asked the Yamaha people about you and they said they were expecting you too.

The custom red Stryker is even more amazing in person that it is in the pictures. This is definitely one sharp looking bike.
Howabout some pix X?

·
Registered
334 Posts
RedStar said:
Ares said:

Howabout some pix X?
I'm completely embarrassed to admit this, but we didn't take any. For some reason we were passing up picture after picture and I'm not sure why. We did take some, but not of this Stryker. Even so, we're not going to get any pictures that are better than the professional ones online and just know that the pictures online do not do it justice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts