Yamaha Star Stryker banner

ATV's and Motocross.......lets talk

9K views 70 replies 16 participants last post by  dejablu110 
#1 ·
Well, I see some have an interest in 4 wheeling and possibly dirt bikes
Personally my family has a Raptor 660, 2 Blasters.....one stock and one
all decked out for racing, and an automatic 150cc for my girls

I actually love the blasters because they are easily manueverable and
lots of fun once that power ban kicks in. The Raptor is just a freakin beast.
Its all modded out and just impossible to hang on to. This is why I like
the Blasters.

#4 ·
We just got rid of ours, 450trx,300ex, and the kids grew out of the three 90's. We have a cr 85 big wheel for our kid that likes to ride, but they just don't seem to have any real interest? You couldn't get me off a bike when I was a kid, I almost have to make them ride??? Anyway I'm building an fj 40 for the wife and I, we'll take it crawlin, and campin this year, hopefully.

#5 ·
thats how we got the 150....the guy said his kids werent interested in
riding it. I agree, when I was a kid you wouldnt be able to keep me off
of something like this. We go with the whole family and my girls love it.
My oldest might end up liking the 4 wheeler type that goes through the
mud and climbs. She loves mud.

this might be better

Attachments

#11 ·
dejablu110 said:
yes, he does and he loves it.....we just put a g-force adjustable
axle on it and the rear wheels are extended way out now....it
is crazy....thats for sure. You cant keep the front wheels down.
Oh thats cool! I bet he loves to ride it, extended axles are the hot thing to do for sure! Tell him i said HEY!

RSR

#23 ·
dejablu110 said:
yeah, that is definitely cool......Toyotas rock!!
Thanks, everyone allways tells me,,,,Thats a sweet JEEP! I've even been told that at a shop that suposedly specializes in toyotas? I don't really care, it's just funny most the time I just call it a jeep so everyone knows what I'm talking about. ::) Trying to explain it just isn't worth it sometimes.

#24 ·
Awesome rig! I've been a Toyota tech for about 6 years and actually just sold a 4.7 Tundra V8 setup to a guy in FL who is going to put it in his older FJ. I love those things but don't see a whole lot of them around here. We have 0 hills or rock climbing areas around here.

This is more my speed for now and it's for sale! It would match those Ravens pretty good! Any takers???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.