Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Best grips? other ideas?

9K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  SmokenJoe 
#1 ·
Since I'm dropping too much on some parts.... I wonder if anyone can recommend some sexy but effective grips as well....Style and eliminating vibration is my my goal.

Thx

Ok, so the grips are solved.... is there any other little things I should be considering at this point? So far I spent approx $1700.... was thinking about $2k.... but at the same time, I will be added more stuff in the spring.

Phatperformance seems to have all the things I want, making it a one stop shop... (assuming they will have stock soon enough).

For Now

V&H big radius
Cobra pro tuner
Baron air intake
chrome belt drive protector
iso grips

I am thinking a 240 tire and calling it a season? Before my wife kills me and I go broke?

See less See more
#19 ·
It really comes down to two styles for me - Kuryakyn Iso or Avon Air Cushion. I agree on the need for less vibration, so I want to add weights and a throttle assist. Can you get those on the Avons?

I definitely need something, because my fingers on both hands get so sore that I can't shake hands or grip hard after a long ride. It takes a week for the pain to go away. It's ridiculous.

#21 ·
immortal13 said:
I don't know if they eliminate vibration or not....they don't bother me.

The pipes don't touch my leg when I ride, so no issue there.
Only once did I have a tingling sensation in my hands after a long ride.... So it's not a major concern.

Thx on the pipe reply, I'll go big radius (tired of debating with myself)

Hoping to order everything Tuesday!!

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.