Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been drooling over Strykers for several years now (currently ride a honda shadow 750), and I think it's getting close to time for me to buy one. I wanted to get some opinions on the different years; significant differences, years to look out for, improvements over time, etc. For example, I've seen a couple 2013s up for sale that seem to be a decent bit cheaper than other years - is there something wrong with that model year? Maybe just missing some features that other years have? Any input is much appreciated!

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Only difference in the years in generally color and which ones are more blacked out vs. chrome. Oh and the CA ones have the emissions canister and maybe 1 other thing.
Starting in 2015 they went to led turns. As far as I know that is the only change from the years of production 2011-17.

In general, any mods you find can be done to all the years...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only difference in the years in generally color and which ones are more blacked out vs. chrome. Oh and the CA ones have the emissions canister and maybe 1 other thing.
Starting in 2015 they went to led turns. As far as I know that is the only change from the years of production 2011-17.

In general, any mods you find can be done to all the years...
Thank you! This is what I was hoping to hear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts