Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to put in a Blaster LED tail light, but I want to get rid of the huge assembly with the turn signals and license plate bracket. I found the picture below on the Blaster website. This is what I want it to look like. I have googled everything and cannot find a tail light mount that fits a 2014 and doesn't have the turn signals and license plate bracket. Please help!
Light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Font Fender

·
Administrator
‘13 Stryker
1,154 Posts
Here is what 80% of us did.

Now if you want to keep the stock turns (as I did) there will be some additional wiring the rest is simple. I also added a flashing unit for best visibility which wasn’t hard to do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am wanting to put in a Blaster LED tail light, but I want to get rid of the huge assembly with the turn signals and license plate bracket. I found the picture below on the Blaster website. This is what I want it to look like. I have googled everything and cannot find a tail light mount that fits a 2014 and doesn't have the turn signals and license plate bracket. Please help!
View attachment 124199
I did a modified version of the post before where the lollipop turn signals are gone, and my license plate hangs just below the blaster. Basically removed the own plastic bits, but kept the metal plate and modified it. Let me see if I can dig up a pic…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts