Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S#$t that sucks. When my buddy heard I was getting a custon blvd windshield made up for my stryker he just about creamed his pants at the notion of getting one solid black :eek:

·
Registered
306 Posts
clar... thats looks super awesome. i so dig that.

couple of questions.. if ya dont mind.. so is the black windshield "state" legal? and what about the night riding.. how is that affected?

·
Registered
816 Posts
crazy8ight said:
clar... thats looks super awesome. i so dig that.

couple of questions.. if ya dont mind.. so is the black windshield "state" legal? and what about the night riding.. how is that affected?
Opps forgot about the state, I live in Ca so most likely it's not legal. day or night riding is the same it impares your vision right in front of the tire but not in your normal line of vision. It sets so low you look over it anyway.
I'm sure the pointed spikes are not leagal eather you half to be carefull how you park, they could send you to the hospital if you bumped into them, I took them off but liked the look with them on moore.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I may be wrong, but these Boulevard screens are more like fairings anyway, so really should not be a problem if opaque or dark tinted.
some of the big Harley fairings with no plexi on them block the view of the lane you are in for quite a distance in front of the bike, I personally wouldn't worry about it if installed like this. . .

If asked call it a "demi-fairing"

BTW I'n not a fan of the Boulevard but this is a real sweet version of it, good work Clar

·
Registered
306 Posts
thanks for answering Clar..

major props.. your bike looks great. if i typed great in caps you would think i was shouting.. but really looks pretty nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts