Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2012 stryker
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at adding some lindby hwy bars . I read some old threads. What do you guys think about them? . I know I just put on the LM radiator cover and wondering if the looks would clash . Also, I'm posting a couple of pictures of the bolts where I think the bars connect. Correct me if I'm wrong. And anyone with experience on these, is it feasible for putting your feet up while on a long haul ? I think that's the only real option I have in terms of hwy pegs. Wouldn't need to add pegs with the bars . Thanks
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Vehicle
Thanks.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Bicycle part

· Administrator
‘13 Stryker
1,181 Posts
Here is what I had to do to fit it with the Rad cover. Small PITA. I’d say two beer job!
Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Bumper

Automotive tire Bumper Bicycle part Rim Machine

Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Carbon

Automotive tire Bumper Bicycle part Rim Carbon

· Registered
2012 stryker
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is what I had to do to fit it with the Rad cover. Small PITA. I’d say two beer job!
View attachment 124445
View attachment 124448
View attachment 124449
View attachment 124446
View attachment 124447
Looks like the bolts are on the interior part closest to the engine, rather than the outside of the frame.... ( ? ) and then I noticed that the extra holes have to be cut through the rad cover to bolt onto the frame. PITA , yeah . Gonna have to think twice. I wish I could find some 34 mm hwy pegs that would go straight to the body frame bars. They're
1 1/3 inch diameter and most hwy pegs are for 1 1/4 inch bars . Oh well. 😆

· Registered
2012 stryker
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the bolts are on the interior part closest to the engine, rather than the outside of the frame.... ( ? ) and then I noticed that the extra holes have to be cut through the rad cover to bolt onto the frame. PITA , yeah . Gonna have to think twice. I wish I could find some 34 mm hwy pegs that would go straight to the body frame bars. They're
1 1/3 inch diameter and most hwy pegs are for 1 1/4 inch bars . Oh well. 😆
I saw another picture where they show a chrome connector bar that extended from the bolts. Don't see that with your setup.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Tire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts