Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
569 Posts
Sweet. Wonderful gift. I hope my wife doesn't find out!

· Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just showed this to my husband....I think the bolt is quickly getting labled as a girls bike...nothing wrong with that. Shes got her a good husband!
The dealer got their 1st order of Bolts (3) in the showroom the day we bought ours. 1 had already sold to a girl earlier in the day & a girl was looking to buy the remaining Bolt when we left. The dealer sold 25 bikes that day.

This was the 7th bike we've (including my sons) purchased from the same sales person in the last 3 years.
It's easy being a good husband since I have a great wife & friend, our 26th anv is next week.

· Registered
3,234 Posts
The dealer got their 1st order of Bolts (3) in the showroom the day we bought ours. 1 had already sold to a girl earlier in the day & a girl was looking to buy the remaining Bolt when we left. The dealer sold 25 bikes that day.

This was the 7th bike we've (including my sons) purchased from the same sales person in the last 3 years.
It's easy being a good husband since I have a great wife & friend, our 26th anv is next week.

Well congrats on the anniversary, thats awesome. :party: Haven't been married as long as you, but I too have a great husband & friend. He bought me a new Samsung Galaxy camera and laptop for Mothers Day. Wasn't expecting it, just last minute purchase. :)

· Registered
107 Posts

Keep up the good work. Being a good spouse is in deed rewarding. Even better when you both share the same love for riding. My husband and I have a blast on our bikes. Let us know how she likes that bolt. I think this bike is a game changer for star.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.