Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used stryker and how the **** do i lower the brake pedal? I took the mount apart and backed the loop nut as far as it could that connects to the brake pedal but its still almost vertical to the peg. I have to lift my foot to be able to touch the brake pedal and is basically useless because im having to "step" on the pedal and not just push it down with my toes. Im really surprised the loop nut cant thread back any further to lower the pedal so i must be doing something wrong. Idk. Any ideas? Thiught about sawing down the end of that bolt so that the hole for the brake pedal pin bolt can reach further back thus lowering the pedal

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you can't adjust them you might want to consider getting some hwy boards to replace the pegs. That should fix the issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can't adjust them you might want to consider getting some hwy boards to replace the pegs. That should fix the issue.
idk if floorboards will help. Its how high the pedal is to the peg. I can barely tap the bottom of the pedal when arching my foot as high as i can. Maybe forward control extension would help but i figured i should be able to lower that pedal more

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
967 Posts
Check out this thread!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So i ended up cutting about an inch off of the threaded bolt and now it sits perfect for me at about a 20° angle from the pegs. And then just looped some wax string to the spring clip for the brake light sensor so im not riding around with my brake light on constantly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts