Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a good solution to adapt the bullet cowl to fit onto the quick release windshield mounts? (I really thought when i purchased these parts direct from Yamaha that they would have made them interchangeable, i.e. "quick release", but it appears you either have the windshield and nothing as a quick release option, or the bullet cowl mounted. I'm considering buying another windshield just to cut the mounts off of it and weld onto the bullet cowl mounts (looks like it will fit), but i really don't want to spend the money on it. Has anyone else found any other solutions to make the bullet cowl interchangeable with the yamaha quick-release windshield mounts?

·
Registered
2017 Stryker
1 Posts
Memphis Shades makes a Bullet Cowl/Fairing and also sells the plates (part that attaches to the fairing) as well as the mounting kit (part that attaches to the upper fork tubes). It's a bit pricey coming in at around $320 for the entire package. Also the wind is definitely reduced a decent bit but I still have horrendous buffeting over 50 or 60 MPH and cannot hear my radio over 40MPH. I am also 6'3" so I've been considering the adding on the Memphis Shades "Bullet Booster Wing" but have read mixed reviews...

Memphisshades.com

Enter year/make/model to see all available fairings and whatnot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts