Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some odd reason I'm tryn to post pictures and when I go to the bottom of a thread that I've posted and click the attachment button, it has "upload disabled". Now I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but I've looked all over the forum and my profile to change the settings to enable the uploads and can't find anything at all on this. All and any help with this is appreciated.

·
8,693 Posts
First download your pic to "my images" . Then you have to highliite the top URL below the picture and then just paste it in your post.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Who is it that is supposed to "approve" pics??? Whenever I post a pic it takes forever to get "Approved". Curious....

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Dejab blue mentioned that this was above even Adam in another post. I'll simply guess its the folks at motorcycle.com who bought the domain. I'm going to go on a limb here (and if I get banned oh well): ever since they took over this place went to crap. They've commercialized it and turned it into a "family" website. It's a pain in the rear viewing this from my smartphone which is what i do 90% of the time. The ads are rediculous. There's one that's "for mothers" only. This is a f'n motorcycle website. I don't give a crap! And them not allowing moderators to approve pics is ludicrous. If the moderators can't do it then they should get off their butts and do it. Of you offer a service, then run the service. The Gallery is prett much defunct at this point. All I'm saying is: if you're going to buy a website for the enjoyment of people to have something in common that brings them together ( in our case the Stryker) then run the God dang website and don't pussyfoot around. If you're going to put ads then at least make them related to us. As i type this there is an ad at the bottom called "The Steve Jobs Betrayal".

Retards....

Rant off. :mad:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
And another thing: why the heck is there a box for me to vote for Nov 2011 Stryker of the month on the home page. Really guys? It shows that you really take care of this place and keep up with it. ::)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Yup Im Totally With You Mike!!! I Just come here to check on for sale parts....... i put in some words every now and then but........ I got better $hi7 to do..... Like look for another site???? Or better yet..... Make another one thats 18+ lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts