Yamaha Star Stryker banner
161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally got around to doing this mod. Don't know what I expected but to me it's a pretty subtle change. My Stryker is stock except for Cobra swepts and a 240 rear so maybe I just don't have the set up for it. I'll simply try it for a while and see how it goes. But thanks to everyone who posted their tips so many years ago. They helped a ton!

·
Registered
2012 Stryker
108 Posts
Finally got around to doing this mod. Don't know what I expected but to me it's a pretty subtle change. My Stryker is stock except for Cobra swepts and a 240 rear so maybe I just don't have the set up for it. I'll simply try it for a while and see how it goes. But thanks to everyone who posted their tips so many years ago. They helped a ton!
Well, that sucks. The swap was like night and day on my bike. Low speed chugging is virtually gone and I have a very noticeable torque increase.
If you haven't done it, try disconnecting your O2 sensor to see if you notice any difference. I've read that this will help with low end chugging as well. I disconnected mine when I installed my EJK a couple years ago with no ill effects.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well I finally got around to doing my front pulley swap this morning ..how anyone can't notice a significant increase acceleration is beyond me ..I can't stop riding it ..back tyre won't last long

·
Registered
38 Posts
Would you still be willing to sell? I’ll cover all the cost
**** sorry about the late reply mate I've had no internet and haven't been on here yes I will sell it to you brother you can have it for 100 bucks Aussie I think that will be about 70 us .I will get a shipping price today for you if you still want it ,what's your postcode ..it's in great condition only done 10000ks I have a few other original parts in very good condition also

161 - 171 of 171 Posts