My cheap mods.
1. Drill out exhaust $0, (I did buy a cobra slip-on because of using my old touring bags.)
2. cut the back off the intake box $0
3. home made a foam/oiled free flow air filter around $ 3.0
4. Put an 800K ohm resister inline on the O2 sensor for tuning the increased airflow. $.15
5. Made my own hard bag hangers from stock lying around the house.
6. Used my 8 year old BMW cruiser touring bags, and an old top case I had on my FJR1300, $?
7. Transferred my touring mirrors from my Beemer, needed the adapters.
8. Angled the windshield forward 1” with brackets that came from who knows where $.0
9. $.05 cruise control (o-ring and electrical tape)
10. Removable rain guard using black Duct tape on the highway bar.(when I am home or on the road I can cut it off and clean off the glue, If the weather gets hot or clears up.) $4.00 a roll.