35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is better : Sound tone & Performance

- V&H : TWIN SLASH STAGGERED
- Cobra : Speedster Swept

* what is the different between V&H :
- TWIN SLASH STAGGERED
- BIG RADIUS 2-INTO 2

Note: my opinion the V&H staggered have a nice looks and deep sound !!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recommend Rush exhaust

I've heard both V&H and the Cobras. Both are great. I went with the Rush exhaust. I love the look and sound. They are a couple inches longer which add a deeper tone in my opinion and the length cover more of the brake rotor which I think looks better. Again, just my opinion.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard both V&H and the Cobras. Both are great. I went with the Rush exhaust. I love the look and sound. They are a couple inches longer which add a deeper tone in my opinion and the length cover more of the brake rotor which I think looks better. Again, just my opinion.
Thanks dmcm13

i watch a lot of YouTube ... the sound in video may vary
the true sound feeling can not feel in video over speakers

·
Registered
510 Posts
Agree, online videos doesn't do much justice to any exhaust.
I did have the opportunity to hear both in person as I was torn between a Raven Stryker with the Cobras and a Candy Red Stryker with the V&H Twin Staggers.

IMO, the Staggers sounded much deeper and more aggressive once you get on the throttle than the Cobras, plus I liked how the bike looked with them on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree, online videos doesn't do much justice to any exhaust.
I did have the opportunity to hear both in person as I was torn between a Raven Stryker with the Cobras and a Candy Red Stryker with the V&H Twin Staggers.

IMO, the Staggers sounded much deeper and more aggressive once you get on the throttle than the Cobras, plus I liked how the bike looked with them on.
got it

i just order V&H staggers ( $599 from Revzilla )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts