Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Corbra Fi2000r

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Topgun61 
#1 ·
Ok guys I have a question. I got the fi2000r and put it on. I don't have my big air kit on yet and when I turn the bike on all 3 LEDs stay lit up. Will this change when I put Bak on or do I not have it hooked up correctly possibly? I thought it was pretty straight forward but it's the first one I've put on. Any help appreciated.

#6 ·
the instructions say hook up the longer connector to front injector. i assume that means the front cylinder head not the injector that is farthest away bc they angle backwards (if that makes sense?). so i hooked up the longest connector to front injector but its actually angled to the rear of the bike. sorry i know im showing my ignorance here but ive read alot on this forum and u guys seem to really know what ur talking about. someone please correct me if im wrong but the "front" cylinder head is the one on the "front" of the engine correct?

#7 ·
ok so after mucho searching i found a forum where someone else had the same problem with all the leds staying and it ended up being a bad unit. ive unplugged it all and redid it and still the problem. so ive contacted cobra and waiting for a response. hopefully tom. just wanted to let yall know in case someone esle comes up with the same problem. :D

#8 ·
I thought the same thing about when it said front injector I was thinking the one for front cylinder but I believe the injector closest to the front is for the rear cylinder (the one closest to the seat). It also makes sense to to the let's of the coo sectors on where each should go. Good luck, sounds like u may have a bad one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.