Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gidday folks .finally did the 30t pulley swap and I can't believe how much quicker off the mark it is ..Ive also modified another model bikes radiator guard/chin scoop just to be different and it only cost me 110 bucks Australian instead of the 400 from low and mean to get there's shipped here ..I'm loving the look

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gidday folks .finally did the 30t pulley swap and I can't believe how much quicker off the mark it is ..Ive also modified another model bikes radiator guard/chin scoop just to be different and it only cost me 110 bucks Australian instead of the 400 from low and mean to get there's shipped here ..I'm loving the look
Very nice brother, it does look sweet. Good for you making it your own!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where did u locate the scoop from ? Low n mean is all I see for Stryker and I’m sick of the choke hold

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did u locate the scoop from ? Low n mean is all I see for Stryker and I’m sick of the choke hold
Mate I just bought one that was for a vrod I think and Just did I little bit of cut and bog it's made of a tough fibreglass so easy to modify ,it didn't need much done really took me a couple of hours and no one else has one and it was cheap as chips I will see if I can find a pic if the one I bought

1 - 8 of 8 Posts