Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just got the beast painted up with pearl blue ghost flames, I鈥檓 very happy, I also have had the ECU flashed, V&H pipes, cobra air intake, mirrors and integrated tail light,

I鈥檓 thinking about a swingarm bag but unsure, ive got the bag, I鈥檒l see what happens with that,

I鈥檒l post some pics, see what you all think,

Cheers from Australia,

Mick

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all,

I just got the beast painted up with pearl blue ghost flames, I鈥檓 very happy, I also have had the ECU flashed, V&H pipes, cobra air intake, mirrors and integrated tail light, iso grips, and I got the yammy the cowl, and a z1r seat,oh and she鈥檚 lowered 2 inches, I think that鈥檚 it haha

Love the bike, I鈥檒l never sell it

I鈥檓 thinking about a swingarm bag but unsure, ive got the bag, I鈥檒l see what happens with that, and I need a 240 tire

Cheers from Australia,

Mick

Registered
Hi all,

I just got the beast painted up with pearl blue ghost flames, I鈥檓 very happy, I also have had the ECU flashed, V&H pipes, cobra air intake, mirrors and integrated tail light,

I鈥檓 thinking about a swingarm bag but unsure, ive got the bag, I鈥檒l see what happens with that,

Cheers from Australia,

Mick

Registered
鈥13 Stryker
Nice job!

Registered
Hello colleague, nice bike! I see that you have a solo seat Z1R low profile, tell me if the seat moves you forward compared to the OEM seat, I am 185 cm tall. and I'm looking for a seat that puts me lower and doesn't push me forward. Thank you

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hello colleague, nice bike! I see that you have a solo seat Z1R low profile, tell me if the seat moves you forward compared to the OEM seat, I am 185 cm tall. and I'm looking for a seat that puts me lower and doesn't push me forward. Thank you
Thanks mate,

I didn鈥檛 really notice being pushed forward, I love the seat

Registered
Hi all,

Cheers from Australia,

Mick
Looks awesome! I've got the original 2011 blue w/ black flames on mine. I'll need to post pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts