Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you have these mirrors, just curious if you like them or have had any problems with them?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nyjol said:
I like 'em- no problems whatsoever. Great build quality.
Thanks NYJOL I'm thinking about getting a pair, you can't beat that price...

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have had no problems with them at all. The left side came loose once, but that happens. These have been a good compromise between the stock and the ness micro teardrops that I tried first. Just big enough to see what is behind me.

·
Registered
306 Posts
hate to not put in something on topic in this thread... but mx.. . dig the Sig.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have the demons cycle claws, I love them. A little less mirror space, but love the look.

How did you not drag your peg and get that low?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
WLFPAK65 said:
StrykenShane said:
SmokenJOE said:
Check some of these out also. These are the ones I got. Mirror is nice size and goes out further than the stock.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e1140...tem=110746686657&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:1123
like those alot, wish they had turn signals, looking for a good cost effective way to ditch the front lollipops
I know what u mean bro.... I went this route..

alright dammit, where's ya get em and what did they cost ya, I swear I think I'm gonna go broke fixing up this bike, hahahaha, it's all good though

[IMG]
[/quote]

·
Registered
743 Posts
i have the reaper mirrors and LOVE them. better visibility than you would think. changes the look of the bike for pretty cheap. the mirrors that Yamaha put on the Raven originally, just... dunno what they were thinking

1 - 15 of 15 Posts