Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,569 Posts
I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that also since it makes that right mirror about useless to me unless I want to look at the trees on the right side of the road. I guess it would be ok on the highway but I try to stay off that Caged Circus.

· Registered
400 Posts
I'm annoyed with both stock mirrors... I'm kind of a broad guy so my shoulders and arms take up about half of the mirror where I need to see. I have to lean away from the mirror I'm looking at when I'm riding. Plan on replacing them, just reading everyone's reviews to find something right and not something right now.

· Registered
4,199 Posts
LandShark said:
I'm annoyed with both stock mirrors... I'm kind of a broad guy so my shoulders and arms take up about half of the mirror where I need to see. I have to lean away from the mirror I'm looking at when I'm riding. Plan on replacing them, just reading everyone's reviews to find something right and not something right now.
I too am a broad shouldered guy (lardass) and I put on a new set last night that are a little longer and work great, I'll post up a pic a little later, the mirrors ate convex so no not only can you see directly behind you but also the neighboring lanes, I got them from J&P

· Registered
4,199 Posts
Pics of new mirrors, J&P site says they come with adaptors but they don't, got these from local Yami dealer but I'll replace with shorter black ones, pardon my messy ass garage

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.