Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 1076 Posts

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Raul, can I get that in English please? :)
Ivan knows what I mean. It is all about the Raider forum. People in the Raider forum have mixed feelings about Ivans ECU flash and recently a member from Raider forum "litos" got the ECU flash and we went for a dyno and produced lower than stock numbers. It has nothing to do with flash tho

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I really hope someone in the NY area jumps on this opportunity.
This could open some new doors in the way of performance options for the bike.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I know I'll be done for this mod when he's done

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Come on guys anybody from New York? Call Ivan. This mod is one of the best I have seen out there. All the glitches that our bikes have will be gone. Can you imagine no chugging or dead spots. The best part will be the horsepower and torque you will gain.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Come on guys anybody from New York? Call Ivan. This mod is one of the best I have seen out there. All the glitches that our bikes have will be gone. Can you imagine no chugging or dead spots. The best part will be the horsepower and torque you will gain.

The flash is not intended as a power or TQ item, you will gain a bit but all the other things it does for the bike is unbelievable until you experience it and yes I have had the flash done to my Raider. For the Raider it is the absolute best thing that can be done for the bike, I can't believe it will be any different for the Stryker. Ivan just needs a bike so he can offer you the same as he has for the Raider.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Go to his site and read about it. You can look at the Raider or Stratoliner page. My bike was used as the test bike for the Raider. Ivan has a Stratoliner and recently bought a Raider. He's been tuning for over 25 years and I met him through the FZ1 board. I bought his performance package for my FZ1 and also had him personally work on it. He's hours from me so it's not like he's convenient to me. If you have questions, I strongly suggest you call him rather than query people here that either don't fully understand the tuning process or simply don't understanding of performance in general. There were and still are a lot of opinions posted on the Raider and a lot of posters looking very silly. Good luck.

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Go to his site and read about it. You can look at the Raider or Stratoliner page. My bike was used as the test bike for the Raider. Ivan has a Stratoliner and recently bought a Raider. He's been tuning for over 25 years and I met him through the FZ1 board. I bought his performance package for my FZ1 and also had him personally work on it. He's hours from me so it's not like he's convenient to me. If you have questions, I strongly suggest you call him rather than query people here that either don't fully understand the tuning process or simply don't understanding of performance in general. There were and still are a lot of opinions posted on the Raider and a lot of posters looking very silly. Good luck.
I agree. Please go to his website. He is very knowledgeable in what he does. I really hope we do not get the same issue here as in the raider forum. The ECU flash in my opinion will be something that will surprise everybody.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Where in NY and how long will you need the bike for? I have Vance and Hines exhaust but I believe I have my stock exhaust too (has holes drilled though). The only thing is that I have a Cobra Powerflo intake and my stock is no good...

·
Administrator
4,767 Posts
Where in NY and how long will you need the bike for? I have Vance and Hines exhaust but I believe I have my stock exhaust too (has holes drilled though). The only thing is that I have a Cobra Powerflo intake and my stock is no good...
call him and jump on it if you can. he is a very nice guy and will answer any question you have.

Ivan's Rockland County Motorcycle
175 N. Route 9W - Unit #1
Congers, NY, 10920

Phone: 845-268-1212
Fax: 845-268-8291

Shop Hours:
Mon - Fri 10am-6pm
Sat 10am-2pm - Eastern Time

No E-mail available - Please call on the phone !!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ivan can say it much better than I can. What his site doesn't say is how big the grin on your face will be when you twist the throttle. You absolutely want this mod. Update from yesterdays post, Ivan told the Raider site that he has opened up more power from the ECU so it now is also a power performance mod as well. My ECU ships as soon as FedEx opens today, oh and it's a free update, we only pay the shipping...

http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/raider.htm

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It will do all the things that it does for the Raider & Stratoliner.

Decel popping is only one of the things.

All annoying driveability issues are eliminated and all power limiters are removed.
The engine will deliver all the power that it is capable of delivering.

I would need the bike for appx 2 weeks.

Ivan

1 - 20 of 1076 Posts