Yamaha Star Stryker banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oh! not that kind of jack. In audio, the female connectors are called jacks (male are plugs). I was thinking in putting a jack (female) connector in a wire, to connect the sensor's plug, and a round terminal, for the battery ground...

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ah, I know audio but didn't think that's what you meant. I think the easier way is to T connect the wire. The sensor plug needs to stay on the lean angle sensor. I just T'd off from the dead-ended wire on the sensor and ran it to ground.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hi.Really appreciate 27193
08-22-2015, 01:32 PM post. I have an Au bike with th CO unlocked. Running [email protected] & [email protected] Much better than the [email protected]@45 which was popping at heavy decel. I checked my Diagnostics settings. Any way to fiddle with those? Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not sure what you mean... If it's that you can't find the settings follow the start of the post. You need to jump out a wire to access the c0 mode from the diagnostics menu.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not sure what you mean... If it's that you can't find the settings follow the start of the post. You need to jump out a wire to access the c0 mode from the diagnostics menu.[/QUOTE

The Strykers here in Australia don't need to ground any wire to enter the CO mode, just the select/ reset button sequences as explained earlier.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wanted to know how to tweak the other settings in the Diagnostic mode

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
74 Posts
so leave the o2 plugged up with this mod?? what about the resistor? remove it? leave it? I'm currently running unplugged. loses performance but drivability is better. I'm guessing back to stock and then increase values with CO adjustment..

·
Registered
906 Posts
Leave O2 in (at least I did), no resistor. With the O2 out you'll be running really rich in a lot of scenarios. I'd do what you said, back to stock and do CO adjustment. The bike certainly runs better with the mod and it lightens up a bit of the twitchy throttle/chugging.

If you have extra scratch, go with Ivan's ECU tune though...it most certainly makes the Stryker run the way it should have from the factory.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I cant "see" the lean angle sensor just looking around. do I need to remove the battery or what? I'm at work so I cant tear it down in the parking lot so I gotta wait till I get home. where is it?!

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
895 Posts
I cant "see" the lean angle sensor just looking around. do I need to remove the battery or what? I'm at work so I cant tear it down in the parking lot so I gotta wait till I get home. where is it?!
Its easily seen after you remove the battery and tray.

·
Registered
74 Posts
so, I did this yesterday. I can tell a lil difference . drivability is better, acceleration a lil sluggish maybe from low rpm. ill ride a lil and check plugs, maybe just replace them while I'm there. c1 +14 c2 + 16

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

Is there any instruction how to unblock CO mode for v-star 1300, 2009? The engines are the same, but ECU and electrical scheme are diferent.

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
895 Posts
Hi guys,

Is there any instruction how to unblock CO mode for v-star 1300, 2009? The engines are the same, but ECU and electrical scheme are diferent.
Not that I know of.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts