Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I sent an ECU to upgrade Ivan's partner in Greece and I can't wait to feel the difference.

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
1,036 Posts
Fantastic! Let us know your review once you have had a chance to try it out!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The result of the ECU upgrade is as follows: a little better movement at low speeds, the reverse fire is already missing. I was expecting maybe something more, not that there is no difference. What worries me is the appearance of a strange noise that I did not hear before he hears a ticking, a ticking of a clock. During the weekend I will travel on a long tour and maybe then I will have a more accurate opinion about Ivan's ECU. For now, I refrain from a final opinion.

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
1,036 Posts
Get rid of that stock air box and see. That tick is more than likely due to the timing change they do once you open up so she breathes better she will growl and not tick! Then if you decide to replace that slip on with a full exhaust system, there will be even more to notice!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you brother, I do not intend to invest more money at this time, when changing the air filter I have to reprogram the ECU again, so the European representative of Ivan told me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe I'll remove the stock filter and drive like that and if there is a difference I can think about replacing it.

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
1,036 Posts
He must do something different than Ivan does.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I came back from the tour and my opinion is that with the upgrade of the ECU the engine is wonderful, smooth, responsive, great driving pleasure. Fuel consumption 4.8 l / 100 km.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts