Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the e-mail that the Cobra programmer that I've had on backorder since early July has been released and should ship in the next couple of days. Can't wait to get it. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Yup, Looks like they must have sent plenty out. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago from Cli-Max and just recieved an email that it was shipped and will be at my door step on monday afternoon. Can't wait to get this installed. ;D

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
clar2001 said:
Bozzly said:
Yup, Looks like they must have sent plenty out. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago from Cli-Max and just recieved an email that it was shipped and will be at my door step on monday afternoon. Can't wait to get this installed. ;D
well sombody is going to have a good Monday.
You got that right Clar ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I too have had mine ordered since late July, and was previously given an ETA towards the end of November,..... but today I also received an email from Cli-Max that my PowrPro has shipped and the tracking number says I should be having a kick-butt Thursday next week! I get to install my Cobra intake and the PowrPro..... ;D

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
WLFPAK65 said:
Tight!!! I just got mine today!!! Can't wait to install in a few min.... Is there a how too for this piece??
Nice WLF, Must be like christmas for you today. ;D

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Ordered mine in july and it will be here Monday or tuesday. Too bad my bike won't be ready for another two or three weeks. That's about par for me. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.