Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Finally Picked Her Up

3K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  CobraUSA 
#1 ·

Took a while, but she's finally home... and it rode soooo much nicer than my sportbike.

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats! Very pretty. I really do like the older style tank decals... I don't care for the later model decals at all. That is a purty red, and I don't like red for the most part ;)

#6 ·
I refuse to call it red lol Drilled the muffler already to get some better growl out of the bike. Not bad, but a full system is in order in the future.

#13 ·
Thanks all!

Not sure yet. I had Vance and Hines on my 1100 and loved them, so I'm leaning towards their staggered pipes. Probably wait for those and stick with the drilled stock exhaust. Got a baby girl that's due in a few weeks so my wallet is on lock down lol first mod will probably be a new power flow air filter. First thing my buddy at work said to me this morning was that the stock air cleaner looked like the bullet proof cup they wore on the movie super troopers haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.