Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took my first ride on my first bike. I couldn't be happier with my purchase of the Stryker. It is so much more than I expected. But it is raining today on the East coast so much postpone putting a few miles on her.

CJ from Ashland, Va

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
hmm, maybe you should have waited to take your first ride, now you will be waiting in agony before you get to ride again. The rain is looking to hang around the east coast for a few days and it will seem like an eternity to you. Congrats on your bike.. Let's hope the Sun makes an appearance soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! yeah excited to be here to and cant wait for the winter to get here as well to follow and see what everyone has dont to their bikes and the right mods to add.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got you beat. I bought one last Saturday. I got the call on Tuesday that it was ready to go, but it's been raining every day. It's supposed to rain tomorrow too! The shop is closed until Tuesday. Of course, weather.com says it's supposed to rain that day. Hopefully Wednesday will be ok.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Congrats! and the first ride is always the best.. ahhh... just like high school.

Welcome!

·
Registered
148 Posts
crazy8ight said:
Congrats! and the first ride is always the best.. ahhh... just like high school.

Welcome!
High School?? You must be a late bloomer ... I got my first dirtbike at age 6 .... oh, not what you were talking about?!?! ;D

·
Registered
148 Posts
jester624 said:
Lmao, I guess I'm a baby then... I got mine 8/26/11 and as of today I have 3274 miles.
Wow! You've gotten alot of riding in over the past 6 weeks!! I'm JEALOUS!!! I got mine in July, and thought I was riding pretty often, but have only logged about 1300 miles!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I drive an average of 2-4k miles a month for work, so the 3k plus on the bike seems easy. I have made two 600+ mile trips that helps a lot.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts