Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many fellow stryker owners live in Florida? It would be nice to set up some kind of meet at one of the local bike nights or something. I'd be willing to drive a hr or two to meet some of you guys and gals. I'm about an 1 1/2 hours from Orlando and pretty much within 2 hrs of most central Florida places. I know of a awesome biker bar in crystal river called high octane that runs bike night every Thursday night and Quaker steak and lube in st.pete/Clearwater that does every Wednesday nights. There is always live music and good food and cheap beer:).Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Just a little hint - I've done a couple of meets at Bike night and ended up missing some of the people. It's better to do it somewhere in the day (weekend) and not as many bikes so you don't get lost in the crowd. Then after meeting start doing the bike night meet ups. Like I said just a hint.
You are right, I know that there is a couple of nice places to ride between tampa and orlando, after the ride we can get a couple of cold beers.

Lets get this ride on!!!

PS. I went to Daytona Bike Week had a great time.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We'll I'm just gonna throw a date out there. How's Saturday April 5th sound to meet up at sleepy hollow around noon? They have cheap food and beer and always live bands playing

·
Registered
437 Posts
I can try to make it up, weather depending. I'm coming from Davenport, so that's about an hour and a half northwest of me.
Might work out well. There's a big Bike Night at The Tilted Kilt in Ocala that night too. I hit that one every month.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey guys, I don't know what happened but I went and had a great time!!! On the other hand I didn't see any Stryker. We need to get together.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I sent everyone a pm and only got one response so it didn't happen lol

1 - 20 of 211 Posts