Yamaha Star Stryker banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently had to jump a curb to avoid hitting the driver in front of me and unfortunately it bent the lips out a little bit on the wheels.

The front wheel won't hold air, but after picking my bike up from getting the front wheel replaced, I noticed that the lip on the back wheel was slighty bent as well and I'm getting that replaced as well.

The bends are very minor and there are wheel shops that can fix them, no problem. I just don't have the money, or use really, to fix them and have a spare set. The front wheel still has the tire on it (~ 1500 miles) as insurance just decided to replace it altogether.

I'm just gauging interest on them. If you're interested let me know.

Maybe you or a friend has a wheel shop that can fix these cheap and you can make some money on them?

I'm not looking for much on these wheels. Thanks!

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I went through insurance. I HIGHLY recommend Progressive, they were great to deal with.

When I noticed the back wheel I called my adjuster, e-mailed him a picture as he requested and had a generous supplemental check in my mailbox 2 days later.

· Registered
437 Posts
Yeah, I went through insurance. I HIGHLY recommend Progressive, they were great to deal with.

When I noticed the back wheel I called my adjuster, e-mailed him a picture as he requested and had a generous supplemental check in my mailbox 2 days later.
I've had Progressive for 16 years and they've always been phenomenal. I'd never go with anyone else.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My rear wheel is being replaced on Tuesday, the wheels can be shipped on Wednesday.

I'd like to keep them together as a set. I've got some interest for the front wheel, so if you're just looking for the rear wheel then I could work that out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.