Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Stryker
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this while looking for new exhaust for my bike. Looks to be a pretty good deal, if you live in the US - FREEDOM EXH 2 INTO 1 CHR/BLK STRYKER MY00130 MC Yamaha- CLOSEOUT

If they didn't jack up the shipping cost to Canada so high, I'd probably have bought it already, even though it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone on here is looking for this exhaust and can save a few bucks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I came across this while looking for new exhaust for my bike. Looks to be a pretty good deal, if you live in the US - FREEDOM EXH 2 INTO 1 CHR/BLK STRYKER MY00130 MC Yamaha- CLOSEOUT

If they didn't jack up the shipping cost to Canada so high, I'd probably have bought it already, even though it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone on here is looking for this exhaust and can save a few bucks.
I used to have this exhaust on my Stryker. Did a video comparing it to stock. You can see in the video that it's so loud it set off a car alarm a block away. Plus it's not double walled and used to burn the **** out of my leg. I had it a week and then replaced it with Vance & Hines Twin Slash Staggered.

·
Registered
2012 Stryker
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I used to have this exhaust on my Stryker. Did a video comparing it to stock. You can see in the video that it's so loud it set off a car alarm a block away. Plus it's not double walled and used to burn the **** out of my leg. I had it a week and then replaced it with Vance & Hines Twin Slash Staggered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g21aH-iVYG8
That's another reason why I passed on this exhaust. Don't really want an exhaust that wants to burn me all the time.
I'll bide my time and wait for the exhaust I want. I don't think it'll be too much longer before we see price drops on Stryker exhaust as the companies start to unload them. I found a set of V&H Big Radius 2 into 2 (another leg burner) for $652.05 CDN but again shipping was outrageous at $236.00. Still a good deal but it pisses me off that they try to pick up extra cost in the shipping....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts