Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any riders around? I'm in Brunswick GA! Would be very cool to meet some two wheel brothers!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a meet to meet! Let's see if we have any more than we can go south and meet the other guys maybe.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys maybe we can get a meet/ride together for the Jan 24 or Feb 6 or 7 ( weather permitting). Maybe us GA boys meet the FL boys down south. What do y'all think about meeting in St Augustine, or Lake City FL?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
If u came down hwy17 u passed my house! I'm good for any day I posted the dates and would go with the day most voted for! Maybe Feb 6 or 7 would be better for anyone to take off from work. Just say when I'm just ready to ride!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm in Jacksonville too but bike just got rear-ended yesterday. Not sure when she'll be ready for action especially since I'll likely take advantage of this opportunity and mod her.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I'm in Jacksonville too but bike just got rear-ended yesterday. Not sure when she'll be ready for action especially since I'll likely take advantage of this opportunity and mod her.
Hey Schiz, you know you couldn't just drop a bombshell like that and just walk away without any details. Start a thread and tell us more, are you ok, is anybody hurt, how did it happen?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts