Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting at a light, it turned green, I went to pull away but before I could the lady behind me plowed into the back of me! Tweaked my back and twisted and dented the rear fender. I emailed low and mean, I'm hoping I can get a rear fender. Sucks because it happened yesterday and today I got my license plate frame with built in light, fork spikes and my teardrop mirrors and Avon grips are coming in the next week. Plus I just drilled my baffles the night before. All the mods and now I have to fix the bike. Bummer lol. I'll post pics in a bit

·
8,694 Posts
That Sucks Man! Witch was probably on her cellphone or texting!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
The LED's look awesome by the way!!! it sucks you got rear ended, I love how people are completely unaware of their surroundings, even what is in front of them. I had someone 3 years ago pull out in front of me and ended up laying it down. A few cracked ribs and a lot of road rash, the guy still had the nerve to try and pin it on me, but thanks to others that saw the accident he ended up getting a wreckless driving ticket.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a lady come back as a witness. That's was really nice of her. Thanks ! They are from aacstyle.com. That's my charger in the pics. I'm sponsored by them. I was so excited to trim the tail and start the modding but I'm gonna hold off till I see what fender I'm gonna get.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not made for the Stryker but I called them and gave them the dimensions and they sent me a 6 in ring. But it was slightly too big to I had to alter it. They sell anything led you can think of

·
Registered
24 Posts
That hurts. I know the feeling tho, my last bike got knocked over in a hit and run while parked 3 days after putting my new pipes and grips on. It scrached them and my throttle grip exploded.

·
Registered
334 Posts
That sucks that it happened, but it could've been far worse. Glad you're okay.

Looking at the Charger and Truck I'm surprised you didn't go with the copper Stryker. It would've fit right in.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all my lighting comes from Advanced Automotive Concepts. aacstyle.com or call them at 1 800 407 5776 talk to jonathan. tell him you know me schimbo.

The reddish copper wasent close enough it was too red for me. i was looking to find a bike the same color tho, but the stryker was so nice lol.

im glad it wasent worse. Thanks alot

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Dude that blows... sorry to hear about you getting hit on the bike.

On the other hand you have done an awesome job with the LEDs. I look forward to see what you are gonna do next.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
is that 46?? Im sorry to hear about the rear ending...but it sounds
like you have a great vision for the bike and off to a great start.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
never been there actually but i know where it is. As soon as the bike is back up and running i will meet you up there, i would to see that bike of yours !!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Schimbo, i dig what you've done to your bike! This will probably piss some off, but it is nice to see a different color Stryker on this forum, that has some mods done, there is only a few of other color bike owners that are active. ;D

RSR

1 - 20 of 42 Posts