Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am installing a Tom Tom Rider 400 and was wondering if anyone has done that and/or the best way to wire it up.
Thanks Paul

·
Registered
404 Posts
I just strung my Tom Tom right to my battery. At the end of the day I just unplug it.
There should be an Ign feed wire in the headlight bucket though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I opened up headlight, lots of harness and plugs in there. I was hoping to find an empty acc plug to use. I will try tapping into wires on headlight. I just wish ther was I little more length to work with. Thanks all

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why don’t you use the Garmin navigation system, it Is much easier to use, and because of its smaller size, it can fit almost anywhere on your bike. Moreover, tomtom is a bit cheaper than Garmin, and as I noticed from my personal experience, Garmin works better, at least it shows you the road better. The only problem Garmin has is related to its frequent updates, meaningless updates I must notice. Still, it's your own choice, and you can buy whatever you want. You can visit Best Motorcycle Sat Nav 2020 - UK Buyer's Guide, here you will find a better comparison between those two navigation systems. I am sure you will find something useful here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts