Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a big motorcycle show this weekend (Jan 23-25) in Norcross Ga. I was wondering if anyone is going. It is being held at the North Atlanta Trade Center. I am going Saturday with my son.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, As of now I am not working so will be there around 11:00am so it me up when u get there. How not been able to ride lately because of our crappy weather we had for the last three weeks. I was able to ride some yesterday after washing my wife's car and my truck.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I sure will man. I have been wondering if you were out in it or not. The crap weather is the only thing that has given me any solace with being without the bike. But, I got my last delivery today so I am gonna get all the stuff over to her hopefully before she heads over there to the show. Who knows? In a few more weeks it will all be done

·
Registered
559 Posts
I went to it last year. (drove up from Savannah) It was nice, but was a little disappointed that they didn't have more vendors. Did see some really cool stuff to take my money away, though.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
rbeane, I think I remember you posting you went to the Progressive show at the Cobb Galleria right? This is a different one. Be my first time going to this one and I hear it is bigger and better. I was kinda "meeh" with the Progressive one too

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not go to the progressive show last year but did go to this one so I can't compare the two. I have been told this show is better than progressive.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess there is only going to be two stryker owner at show. Oh well hit me up when your there Brett, see you there.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nope it was this one. I use to live up the street from the show in
Norcross. The show was nice I was just expecting more. Maybe it has grown this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts