Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Happy Footpeg Scraping

9K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  dutchs 
#1 ·
:) :) :) Went out for a ride today on Key Biscayne and was scraping my right Footpeg on the floor during some cornering. Thought I share it with my fellow Stryker Boys n Girls :) :) :)

See less See more
#14 ·
I have the Switch blades on my bike and already ground down the OEM scrap bolts or what ever they call them. Found a great replacement, a lot harder to grind down. 316ss 1/4 thread by 1/2 thumb screw. Works Great. I've been grinding the **** out of them and there still new. Sit back a grind Boys 8) 8)

#21 ·
TX.Stryker said:
yeah first time i scraped it kinda took me by surprise. have to remember i'm not on a crotch-rocket anymore! but man this bike handles so well and such good power. love getting into some turns and twisting on that throttle
I hear you on this one! I'm coming off a CBR 600RR and I'd lean that thing like a mother f*cker. First hard turn I took with the Stryker ended up scraping. Caught me by surprise to say the least! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.