Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks ..I'm a new Stryker owner after selling my Harley and couldn't be happier .awesome bike ..I've had it a month and I've changed the bars to flat drag bars which puts me in a very aggressive riding position ,not good for the license,I've also totally eliminated all the clutter in the rear guard I turned my tail light upside down and tucked it up under my guard and relocated indicators to side of guard ,looks real clean .it had a set of cobra speedsters on it and I've put a ally cat air cleaner with my own cover on it and I've just sent the ECU off to get flashed ..my next project is maybe seeing if I can lower the front of the tank a little bit

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi folks ..I'm a new Stryker owner after selling my Harley and couldn't be happier .awesome bike ..I've had it a month and I've changed the bars to flat drag bars which puts me in a very aggressive riding position ,not good for the license,I've also totally eliminated all the clutter in the rear guard I turned my tail light upside down and tucked it up under my guard and relocated indicators to side of guard ,looks real clean .it had a set of cobra speedsters on it and I've put a ally cat air cleaner with my own cover on it and I've just sent the ECU off to get flashed ..my next project is maybe seeing if I can lower the front of the tank a little bit
Which blinkers did you go with? and flipping the taillight upside down, did you just use the OEM metal bracket that was holding the license plate to rear fender?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts