Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added a headlight grill to their stryker? I like the looks of them on a lot of bikes, wondering how it looks on ours? Especially if you have a bullet fairing, or any fairing.
Thanks.

·
Registered
510 Posts
This guy did, certainly looks great on a murdered out bike. Not sure if anyone has done it recently.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Man that grill looks good. It's probably not a direct fit, does anybody know. Is that a stock headlight bucket or did that guy modify the headlight bezel(the front headlight ring) to make it fit.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This guy did, certainly looks great on a murdered out bike. Not sure if anyone has done it recently.
That is a sick looking bike. I do tend to like the grill going vertical myself. Thanks for finding this and the other info you dug up.
I think a grill with the fairing will look sweet, but for $90 for jus to the grill? Pretty sure I found whole headlights with a grill on them for less than that.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That is a sick looking bike. I do tend to like the grill going vertical myself. Thanks for finding this and the other info you dug up.
I think a grill with the fairing will look sweet, but for $90 for jus to the grill? Pretty sure I found whole headlights with a grill on them for less than that.
thats what I was thinking too...every **** thing is ~$100+ and usually needs modification (fun sometimes but cmon!)

still...it looks sweet. very sweet. I havent added this to my list yet and now I gotta keep myself from putting it on there...once its on the spreadsheet it doesnt come off until its either purchased or over come by another mod instead :nod:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Listing your mods on a spreadsheet...Haa Haa That is funny
Too many to keep in my head and I like organization :nod: . I considered building a database but decided there wouldn't be enough variety to bother. Should come in handy if I need to make an insurance claim or sell it though

Incidentally project management is a big part of how I pay the bills ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts