Yamaha Star Stryker banner

hello for Garland TX

956 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  christopher 
#1 ·
I recently picked up a 2011 Stryker. This is my first cruiser and after logging 1,800 miles in the saddle I must say I absolutely love it. I cut my teeth riding dirt and eventually progressed into riding CBR’s on the street. I still love to play in the dirt on my Yamaha Grizzly but I’m over the sport bike phase. I looked at several different cruiser’s in my quest to find something that worked for me. I’m not a big guy as I’m only 5’8” so I didn’t want to be riding a huge beast of a motorcycle. Due to my background I still wanted something that had a sporty feel to it and boy did I find it in the very capable Stryker!

#4 ·
Welcome skwerlee! You're like right by me seein' as how I live in Garland myself. Moved to Texas about 3 years ago from upstate NY. I too rode dirt most of my life, sport bike riding for the past 5 or so, and my Stryker is my 2nd cruiser .... my first being a Vstar 650 bobber. I've only got 850 miles logged on my Stryker in the month that I've had it so far,... and I love it! Where did you buy yours? I grabbed my Raven from Richardson Motorsports.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.