Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, new member and new rider, but I have lurked these pages many, many times! Just did a 632 mile trip to pick it up. Its a new to me, 2015 Stryker Bullet Cowl Camo Green with only 2000 miles on it. Purchased it from a a guy in the Canadian Navy. Ill be calling it Jekyll, because I love the different look its got under the sun and to me, its got two sides to it, badass attitude and class!

So, thanks in advance for being patient with many questions I might have being this is my first and because there are SOOOOO many killer looking bikes on this page that questions will pop up!

Here's a few shots of Jekyll.

217460620_1157809681362854_6258517718592025643_n.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brother! I can't even ride it at the moment and its killing me. Needs to pass a mecanical inspection since it came from another province. I love where I live, but in Quebec we have such stupid laws that only work againts us. The bike was registered and owned in Canada, always. So logically the standards for a vehicle should the same all across Canada but no, we in Quebec need to make things more complicated. lol. All I can do is look at my ride and dream.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Awesome!!! Hello from Vancouver Island!

I have the same bike and have had many long awesome rides on it. Best color :)

Welcome here

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome!!! Hello from Vancouver Island!

I have the same bike and have had many long awesome rides on it. Best color :)

Welcome here

View attachment 123892

She looks darn nice! Was your speedo bezel black or painted? I don't understand why Yamaha pulled these out with silver and black bezels.I need to paint mine... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts