Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just picked up my fourth overall bike, a white 2013 Stryker, a few days ago. It looked like it came straight off the showroom floor when I bought it. The previous owner only put 300 miles on it in the last two years, so I think it’s begging to be ridden!

Btw, one of my reasons for joining is to be able to send a message to a member regarding a question I have from one of his posts. However, every time I try to send him something I get the message ”as a new member you have exceeded your message limit.” Anyone know what I have to do to be able to message someone?

·
Administrator
‘13 Stryker
1,084 Posts
Let me look into it. There isn’t a limit as far as I am aware.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome dude. First Stryker that I had was 2 years old with 750 miles. I at least put 6k on it before I had to offload it. Such a fun ride.

·
Administrator
‘13 Stryker
1,084 Posts
Sounds good!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi FL410, a warm welcome from Southern Arizona. Good to have you on board. Enjoy the people, the forum, and cruisin' on your Stryker.

r/ Michael, Sergeant First Class, U.S. Army (Retired)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all. I just picked up my fourth overall bike, a white 2013 Stryker, a few days ago. It looked like it came straight off the showroom floor when I bought it. The previous owner only put 300 miles on it in the last two years, so I think it’s begging to be ridden!

Btw, one of my reasons for joining is to be able to send a message to a member regarding a question I have from one of his posts. However, every time I try to send him something I get the message ”as a new member you have exceeded your message limit.” Anyone know what I have to do to be able to message someone?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where about in KS? Anywhere near downtown KC? I also am in Kansas. It would be great to ride with another Stryker!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts