Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2015 Bullet Cowl that had some extensive modifications done to it previously. I'm looking forward to making it my own. Right now the exhaust is a bit too extreme for me. It's straight piped now and the dump location is right where my leg wants to rest when I put my foot down. It's wrapped up in heat tape for now but I plan to putting a more stock-ish style setup in that will save my leg.
The previous owner fitted spark plugs in the exhaust and a switch to ignite fuel and spit flames. While that's awesome, I don't care for the idea of roast my leg off.
I just order the extended shield for the cowl to hopefully pull some of the air off my chin.
Overall, I ADORE this bike! I just started riding this year and cut my teeth on a 2003 Honda Shadow before I traded up to this beast. No regrets!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2015 Yamaha Stryker Bullet Cowl
3 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, it looks great! What part of NC are you in?

Yesterday I put a deposit down on this Stryker in Asheville, NC. I have to run back out there this week once my loan shows up so I can bring it back to the Charlotte area.

Congrats again on the new bike and stay safe!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just picked up a 2015 Bullet Cowl that had some extensive modifications done to it previously. I'm looking forward to making it my own. Right now the exhaust is a bit too extreme for me. It's straight piped now and the dump location is right where my leg wants to rest when I put my foot down. It's wrapped up in heat tape for now but I plan to putting a more stock-ish style setup in that will save my leg.
The previous owner fitted spark plugs in the exhaust and a switch to ignite fuel and spit flames. While that's awesome, I don't care for the idea of roast my leg off.
I just order the extended shield for the cowl to hopefully pull some of the air off my chin.
Overall, I ADORE this bike! I just started riding this year and cut my teeth on a 2003 Honda Shadow before I traded up to this beast. No regrets! View attachment 123951
hey man sweet bike! Im located in Charlotte and interested in those pipes if youre selling for a reasonable price. Let me know, private message me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the new bike, it looks great! What part of NC are you in?

Yesterday I put a deposit down on this Stryker in Asheville, NC. I have to run back out there this week once my loan shows up so I can bring it back to the Charlotte area.

Congrats again on the new bike and stay safe!

View attachment 123955
I saw this one online when I was looking at mine. Mine was local and had bags already so I was sold. I definitely prefer the pipes on yours tho! I just ordered V&H pipes so I won't burn my legs on the front pipe of the curbburners mine has.
I'm in the Triangle, Durham area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts