Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guy's THUNDER here, just thought I would jump the fence and check out the site, I am A Moderator on the Raider site, from what I see it is going great over here, You guys take it easy and be safe out there, The Stryker is a cool looking scoot, and I can see some of yall has made it yours......Later....

·
8,693 Posts
Thanks & welcome Thunder!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Wow your in Hardin just looked on the raider forum I'm in Huffman but I grew up in Liberty. Will have to go for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
XPS, I was born In Liberty, been there ever since....good to hear your close, Doing a bike ride August 27th out of the V.F.W IN Liberty, Its for the Liberty Project on aging, going to be a good time, come ride with us.....

·
Registered
650 Posts
THUNDER said:
XPS, I was born In Liberty, been there ever since....good to hear your close, Doing a bike ride August 27th out of the V.F.W IN Liberty, Its for the Liberty Project on aging, going to be a good time, come ride with us.....

I think you might know my family then. My uncle hangs out at the vfw Johnny Zetik. My last name is Gilliland

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes Johnny and I are very good friend we actually drank a beer are two together the other day....

·
Registered
650 Posts
THUNDER said:
Yes Johnny and I are very good friend we actually drank a beer are two together the other day....
Yeah I figured out who you are thru facebook I'll send you a friend request ;D We'll all get a ride together one day. The wife and I are riding to Concan, Tx in the morning so it should be a nice long ride.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
COOL, You guys ride safe and drink plenty of H2O.......

·
8,693 Posts
OK Thunder, Please show us bigger pic of Big Dog and tell us what she is and has for mods. Looks Great!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
yep.. Schimbo... and his Mirage. lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She is an 03 Pitbull, 107 S&S, Roller rockers, little bit bigger cam, Baker six speed, all titainum top in, tripple springs, puts out 121hp....good bar hopper.....got two tone silver flames all the way through.....very fun to ride......

·
8,693 Posts
Very Nice! Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am at work, I trying to see if I have some pics here....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok, found a few they are in the gallery...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts